Trade the S&P 500
This systematic approach to trading eliminates all the painful guesswork and hesitation the comes with discretionary trading.
Features of the RD3 Trading System
- Fully Automated Trading with TradeStation® strategies
- Swing Trading
- Trade Futures, ETFs and Stocks
- Integrates with RadarScreen® to find great trade setups
- Clear and Easy to follow signals with TradeStation® signaling indicators
- TradeStation® Alerts
- Preconfigured TradeStation® workspaces for fast setup
- Chart and RadarScreen® indicators
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a performance based money back guarantee. If the system is not profitable you are entitled to a full refund. See Refund Policy below for details.
Clear and Easy to follow signals are provided by the RD3 signaling indicator. You’ll quickly know when to enter a trade, in which direction and when to exit. No complicated over-engineered visuals to confuse and distract you from the price action.
Easily monitor all your RD3 positions in the provided RD3 RadarScreen® indicator.
The RD3 for TradeStation includes setups for stocks and futures primarily on the daily time frame.
Trade the e-mini S&P 500 futures contract.
Use TradeStation automation to automatically trade on your charts. Results shown INCLUDE commission and slippage.
The performance data presented assumes that the system continues to trade one (and sometimes two) contract(s) the entire time even though there's enough equity built over time to trade more contracts. Instead of always using the same number of contracts we can take advantage of account growth by allocating more contracts to trades.
How many contracts should we add for growth?
As the index increases the risk of holding contracts increases. A 1% correction in 2005 would be 1% of an index valued at 1,200, 12 points which translates to $600 for the e-mini. But in the year 2020 a 1% move in an index valued at 3,000 is 30 points or $1,500 for the e-mini. Because of this we would not want to add contracts for a fixed increase of equity gained. We also want to take into consideration the value of the index.
This simulation is designed to take the price of the index into consideration when using equity build up to determine additional contracts.
Results shown INCLUDE commission and slippage.
RD3 Editions (All editions are included in this offer )
Trader – Fully functional. Provides all trade signals and setups. You won’t miss a trade with the Trader Edition.
- RD3 signaling indicator
- RD3 strategy with full automation
- RD3 RadarScreen® indicator for tracking multiple markets at the same time
- Fully configured workspaces, chart and Market Analyzer® templates
- Backtest ready so you can see how well each version works on markets you’re interested in
- User manual explains everything you want to know
Professional - Everything in the Trader edition plus:
- All indicator and strategy trading rules
- Full exposure of additional parameters that control the algo logic
- More backtesting optimization possiblities
- 3 additional indicators: RD3 Bands, RD3 Oscillator and RD3 Cross. The logic of these indicators is used internally by the RD3 signaling indicator. Using these you will see the conditions of the trading rules unfold on your screen.
Developer - Everything in the Professional edition plus the source code
All the packaged versions of the RD3 system include the following features
- RD3 Core – most reliable trades for stock indexes
- RD3 HP – signal even more trades for stock indexes without giving up too much reliability
- RD3 Target – an alternative way to exit with target price and stop market orders
- RD3 Stock – setup for most S&P 500 stocks or even any stock
- RD3 240 night swing system
This offer if for the Developer Edition that includes everything.
What’s in the Box?
You’ll receive the system via email approximately one business day after purchase. The email will go to the one associated with your PayPal account unless you ask for delivery elsewhere. Check your SPAM or JUNK mail folder. You’ll receive several artifacts of the RD3 trading system product:
- PDF file containing a manual that explains the RD3 trading system in detail including the trading rules.
- TradeStation import file that contains the RD3 trading system. This can be imported into TradeStation® using the File | Import/Export EasyLanguage® utility within TradeStation. Once imported you’ll be able to run the RD3 system.
- Once the performance evaluation period expires ( See Refund Policy below ), you will receive an email containing the full source code version of the system. You will be able to view the source code and see exactly how the NinjaScript code implements the RD3 indicators and strategy.
- A predefined TradeStation® workspace that has the RD3 setup and configured in a RadarScreen® for stocks and in a charts for the E-mini S&P 500 Futures contract. You’ll be able to start using the RD3 immediately.
The following conditions qualify for a full refund. The evaluation is based on the performance of the RD3hp automated trading strategy in its standard configuration set to trade two e-micro S&P 500 futures contracts (MES) (one contract for each of the 2 entry signals) for the time span of 3 months from the time you purchase the system. If this system is not profitable from trades taken during this period of time you qualify for the refund. It’s not necessary for you to trade with real money to qualify. Just email us your list of order executions including time and price before 4 months from time of purchase. If we do not receive this request after 4 months ends you will receive the source code version of the system. You may, at your option by emailing us, waive the remainder of the evaluation period at which time you will receive the source code version immediately.
Continued Support and Updates for a Minimum of 12 Months
We continue to maintain the products you buy from us after your purchase. You’ll get full support and updates for at least one year after purchase. If you have any problems or require any additional information you can contact us for assistance.
Don’t hesitate to contact us questions about any of our products.
RD3 Trading System and Indicator Set for TradeStation®
The RD3 trading system automatically finds trading opportunities in any market that’s accessible in TradeStation, including Stocks, ETFs and Futures. Buy and Sell signals are clearly and precisely identified. The system can be set to automatically execute trades or simply signal you when a trading opportunity exists.
Regular Price: $1299- Now:$597Available for immediate online delivery from: AutomaticTradingSignals.com