AutomaticTradingSignals.com Terms License Agreement
1. Within this Terms and Conditions of Use document text we refer sometimes refer to Automatic Trading Signals LLC and the owners or employees or affiliates of Automatic Trading Signals LLC as "AutomaticTradingSignals.com", “company”, “the company”, “us” or “we”.
2. AutomaticTradingSignals.com does not provide investment advice. We are not a registered investment advisor. We do not suggest that you purchase any security, including the securities used to demonstrate this product. All information provided with this product, including the product itself, is for educational purposes only.
3. U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, b U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS, AND THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE PROFITS OR PREVENTION OF LOSS. HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHEIVE SIMILAR PROFITS DEPICTED IN ANY PRESENTATION OR PERFORMANCE REPORT .Initial
4. The Company shall not be liable for, and neither Customer nor any person on behalf of Customer shall hold or seek to hold the Company liable for, any technical problems including, computer system failures and malfunctions, computer network outages, software exceptions bugs or crashes and other similar computer problems or defects. The Licensed Software is provided "as is", and the Company disclaims and Customer hereby expressly waives, all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Licensed Software, including without limitation, warranties of suitability for any particular purpose. The Company shall not be liable to Customer or any third parties for any loss, cost, damage or other injury, (including but not limited to consequential, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages relative to loss of data, loss of use of any equipment or goods, network downtime costs, or for loss of profit or revenues arising there from) whether in contract or tort arising out of or caused in whole or in part by Customer's use of or reliance on the Licensed Software or its content even if the Company is advised of the possibility of such damage. If some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain damages, in such jurisdictions, the liability of the Company shall be limited in accordance with this Agreement to the extent permitted by law.
5. Customer understands and acknowledges that there is substantial risk in trading securities, commodities, futures, options and other instruments with or without the Licensed Software, and that past results are not necessarily indicative of future results or performance.
6. Customer will hold harmless and indemnify The Company and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all losses, costs, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the Licensed Software by Customer or agents of Customer and any claims brought against The Company that relate to the use of the Licensed Software by Customer, or Customer's agents.
7. CONDITONS OF USE – You are granted license to use the products, including the documentation and the computer software itself, on your personal computer. You may not distribute or otherwise cause another individual, company or entity the use of or the learning of the proprietary information of the content of these products.