The ATS VRX Trading System – High Performance Fully Automated Day Trading NQ and MNQ
The VRX selects a highly profitable time of day to trade during the cash session for stock index futures. This system takes advantage of the volatility created by big institutions moving assets allocations in the equity markets.
For a limited time this system is available when you buy the VMX Day Trading System.
Unique characteristics of the VRX Trading System
- Specializes in day trading NQ, MNQ stock index futures contracts
- Can also trade ES and MES stock index futures contracts
- Trades high volume times of the day when institutions are moving money in the stock market
Features of the VRX Trading System
- Fully Automated trading using the provided NinjaTrader® VRX NinjaScript® strategy
- Easy to use: place the VRX strategy on a chart and enable on your account
- VRX indicator can be used in real time to let you know if a possible trade is coming up
- Back testable in NinjaTrader® Strategy Analyzer® and Market Replay®
How it Trades
The VRX waits for bullish or bearish market sentiment to take hold in the cash session and then looks to trade with the first set of market participants who are looking to exit the market. Price is the most important consideration.
A Trade Example:
NinjaTrader® has two ways to backtest: Strategy Analyzer® and Market Replay®. Strategy Analyzer® is great for backtesting long periods of time. Market Replay® is very accurate but takes a long time to backtest and consequently is better for a close up look at shorter periods of time.
Results for trading two MNQ contracts. Slippage and Commission included in results.
The VRX can be combined with other systems to create a portfolio system.
Here we see the results from a Market Replay® run trading the VRX trading two MNQ along with the VMX Day Trading System trading two MNQ and two MES and the VX9 Night and Day Trading System* set to trade two MNQ contracts creating a portfolio comprised of four separate systems.
* VX9 trading with a template provided with the VX9
VRX Runtime Settings
The VRX indicators and strategies offer customizations that affect visualization as well as actual trading. The trading customization let you decide:
- The days of the week to trade
- Time of day to start and stop trading
- Number of contracts to trade long or short
- Stop Loss, Trailing Stop Loss and ability to set the levels
Stop Loss and Trailing Stop Loss
The VRX strategy uses the NinjaTrader provided order management system for submitting and managing stop loss orders.
Strategy Analyzer®and Market Replay®
All customization choices affect performance metrics. You can see the effect of your choices by running the VRX in the Strategy Analyzer® or Market Replay®.
What's in the Box?
You will receive the system via email approximately one business day after purchase.
The email will go to the one associated with your PayPal account unless you ask for delivery elsewhere. Check your SPAM or JUNK mail folder.
You’ll receive several artifacts of the VRX Trading System:
- NinjaTrader® import file that contains the VRX Trading System. This can be imported into NinjaTrader® using the File | Utilities | Import NinjaScript utility within NinjaTrader®. Once imported you’ll be able to run the VRX.
- PDF file containing a manual that explains how to install and use the VRX trading system in detail.
Don't have NinjaTrader®?
Try it for free, complete with free realtime data.
HERE is where you can get the FREE NinjaTrader® platform.
Continued Support and Updates for a Minimum of 12 Months
We continue to maintain the products you buy from us after your purchase. You’ll get full support and updates for at least one year after purchase. If you have any problems or require any additional information you can contact us for assistance.
Don’t hesitate to contact us questions about any of our products.
VRX Trading System and Indicator Set for NinjaTrader®
The VRX trading system automatically finds trading opportunities in NASDAQ 100 and S&P 500 futures market accessible in NinjaTrader. Fully automated system automatically execute trades.
Available for immediate online delivery from: AutomaticTradingSignals.com